Skip to content
Tree-banding is a pest management technique that will help protect tree from invasive species, like the spotted lanternfly. Become a tree-banding expert by mastering these four steps:
Re-band every 30 days or as required for debris. Now you are a master of tree-banding 101.
Learn more about the spotted lanternfly from the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture here: https://www.agriculture.pa.gov/Plants_Land_Water/PlantIndustry/Entomology/spotted_lanternfly/Pages/default.aspx
Learn more about our TB series glue here: https://catchmasterpro.com/product/tree-banding-glue/
- Measure the trunk and cut the appropriate amount of buffer wrap
- Buffer the trunk by placing the wrap around it
- Wrap a plastic wrap over the buffer and around the trunk
- Spread Catchmaster® TB series glue uniformly over the band
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.