Last updated: 9/23/23
For additional information for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia residents, please click here.
1. Collection of Information
- Identifiers, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and postal address;
- Demographics, such as your gender or age;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your IP address or browsing history;
- Geolocation information, such as information we receive about your device location, subject to your settings;
- Inferences regarding preferences or other characteristics;
- Commercial information, such as your password and purchase histories or tendencies;
- Payment information, such as payment card numbers;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as photographs or voice recordings;
- Education information, such as if you apply for employment with Catchmaster; and
- Professional information, such as employer or job title.
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From You: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, when you use the Services, register to receive information, products or services available through the Services or interact with us in other ways, we will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of the Services. We also collect any information that you voluntarily enter into any postings, comments, or forums within the Services. If you send an e-mail to us, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files and other information you choose to provide to us. If you purchase a product or service through the Services, our third-party payment processors will collect the billing and financial information they need to process your charges. This may include your postal address, email address, and financial information.
- Location Information: We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information, such as the city, state, and/or zip code associated with your IP Address, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services. We may use such location information to customize the Services, including advertising that is presented to you. In order to do this, your location information may be passed along to our affiliates, agents, vendors or advertisers.
- From Independent Sales Representatives: If you authorize an order with an Independent Sales Representative, they may input your information required to complete the order.
2. Use & Retention of Information
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To deliver products, services, programs, information, or newsletters, including to help us make decisions about products or promotions to offer, or to guide decisions for entering into strategic relationships;
- To process your payments;
- To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services or to forward promotional materials;
- To manage your subscriptions;
- To facilitate better servicing of your account by an Independent Sales Representative;
- To fulfill the requirements of our agreements with Independent Sales Representatives;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- To ensure the Services are relevant to your needs;
- To provide technical support and to respond to your inquiries;
- To communicate about new features;
- To protect our IT architecture and prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities;
- To monitor, guard against, and enforce our policies, including those related to unauthorized product reselling;
- To investigate allegations of misconduct or violation of our policies;
- To conduct audits;
- To contact you in response to inquiry forms (e.g., contact forms);
- To solicit your feedback to improve your user experience;
- To facilitate and administer the services that we offer through the Services;
- To communicate information regarding your account, and other information related to your interaction with our products or services; and
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We will retain the personal information provided for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify personal information we collect and use it for any purpose. To the extent we deidentify any data originally based on personal information, we will maintain and use such data only in deidentified form and will not attempt to reidentify the data.
3. Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. We may disclose your information if you ask or authorize us to do so. For example, when you interact with an Independent Sales Representative through the Services.
If you do not agree or do not consent to the disclosure of your information in any manner described above, you should not use the Services or interact with us.
4. Collection and Use of Information from Children
The Services are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, and the Services are not designed to attract children. In the event that we learn that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such personal information as soon as possible.
5. Notice of Public Posting Areas
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any chat room, forum, blog, or other public posting area is available to anyone with Internet access. If you do not want people to know your email address, for example, don’t include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, BLOGS, AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, BLOGS, AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
6. Third-Party Links
When you use the Services, there may be links and you may be directed to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. If you have any questions about how these other sites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
7. Access and Email Opt-Out
In the event you have an account with us, you may utilize that account to access your personal information to ensure it is correct, accurate, and current. To delete your information or to edit or modify your information if you do not have an account with us, please contact us using the contact information provided below. We will manage deletion requests in accordance with the law and our record retention policy.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our Services on a regular basis via email. For communications that are promotional in nature, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive these other types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on the Services. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where personal information is collected or by contacting us. We will process your request to unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until your request to unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the text of the email.
We implement reasonable security measures to ensure the security of your personal information. Please understand, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. We recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself, including by installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your passwords, and making sure that you regularly update software and apps. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Services or otherwise providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. We may post a notice via the Services if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
9. International Data Transfers
11. Contact Us