Catchmaster's Vector 30 is an industrial-strength UV trap designed for discreet and effective fly and gnat control. The trap utilizes the power of UV light to attract flying insects and AP&G's legendary glue formula traps them forever, providing a safe and non-toxic solution.
- Treat & Prevent Pest Problems: The UV light source attracts flying insects from significant distances. The glue board behind the light traps them there for a sanitary, silent pest control experience. The light works continuously, so once your fly and gnat problems are fixed, it makes sure they dont recur.
- Low Maintenance: Lightbulbs and glue boards are easy to replace and only needs done periodically once initial set up is complete
- Important Set Up Tips: Unbox the trap and and open the unit to access the glue board compartment. Install the glue board. Next, install the UV bulbs and place the trap in your chosen location. Recommended height is 3-4 feet off the ground.
- Non-Toxic: Consumption of the glue, while not recommended, is not harmful to pets or people. If a person or pet comes into contact with a glue board, the mess is likely to be small, but you can remove glue using vegetable or food-grade mineral oil.
- Cost-Effective: These are the same traps that a professional will use when they come to your house, but without the cost. Application requires a small amount of your time and no additional inputs.
Most Effective Against: Flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes